A person..one way``` the moment!


Why do two people of the world obviously, but I feel so cold!
Like my world I am the only one who never, cold suffocate me a bit! Do a lot of time thinking about finish the same street, is destined to return to two of the world? !
Do you care about so that difficult? Really until I closed the heart of that day you will be sent to the late care? That door is there for me meaning?
If you can, I curse myself! Curse your noisy day on the road to lie, but still, you hit me last call, then you crying, holding my head and murmured: "Get up ah! " At least I will not shiver in the cold summer, I will smile for you in heaven bless you!
Because I saw the fairy tale of love! ! But then the story of the United States always will be legends of the fairy tale, because you are not willing to even lie to fool me once, you may never know, maybe I'll lie hot summer day on the road to you hit me last A telephone, but you will either ringing ringing off the hook drops pattered's not willing to press the answer key! In fact, I would like to know, if you know this is my last call you received it? Because you did not receive the call and sad?
So I curse myself! ! I gamble with my life, bet you make your phone boot for me! Heart pain, but can not find the export free! ! !
Whatever the outcome, I will bless you, regardless of region I in heaven or guardian just for you! I hope the fall regional (*^__^*)... hee hee! Because only the Fall area, I can retrieve real self, maybe I is the legendary demon! ! Because I can not see the legendary fairy tale! ! Angel created a fairy tale legend, so I'm not an angel, I'd rather fall Devil, only to return for the real you! !

Comments

Popular Posts