Crystal VS Diamond

This cute and colorful red orange fish pendant is the explanations of this fact. The beautifully crafted fish sparking in crystal and the red and orange color is the key of this collection of pendant. Moreover, this goldfish also reflects the positive, playful spirit of summer for the moving fins and tail. So in this summer, do you want to bring one home to match your beautiful dress? It must be a wise choice to own one, which also confirms that I am a wise girl, ha-ha. Even though I didnt think too much when I bought it, but after getting back home, I found out that this little fish can match any clothes in my wardrobe, like dress, T-shirt, round one or V one. 


 


I know that diamond stands for the success of a person and people who wear diamond always be wealthy and successful. However, more than that, diamond is also the incarnation of a honest and pure relationship, so a boy who would send you a diamond, which means he would promise a promise and just like the diamond, your two love will be lasting forever and he would love you forever.


 


That is the reason why in the wedding, couples would give each other a diamond ring to let their relatives and friends witness their promise to each other. Well, for me, a crystal ring or necklace can also give me the eternal feeling not for its price but for its feeling, a feeling which I found it is difficult to describe. A glimpse of it can calm down and make me feel that the world I am living in is so beautiful and peaceful. That is the obscure feeling I can feel in the Swarovski crystals. 


 


I said that if you give me a chance to make a decision between diamond and crystal, I might choose the later now. Maybe it is quite a stupid choice, but that is what my heart tells me, so I have to follow the words from my own heart. 


 


Maybe it is because of my age, I really dont understand why there are so many people like to wear to expensive diamond rather than crystals. For me I would rather wear some beautiful delicate crystals from Swarovski outlet.

Comments

Popular Posts